HOW WE ARE OPERATING
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Our biggest concern is keeping our community safe. We’re always looking out for your health and safety. We are following the best practices as advised by the government of Lithuania and are updating our safety precautions as the situation develops. We are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
HOW WE ARE OPERATING:
- Following the restrictions and guidance of the government of Lithuania;
- Our rooms and suites are cleaned and checked to highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene;
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby, restaurant, bar, spa and conference area;
- Plentiful hand sanitizer in the back office areas for employee use;
- Before each shift we check our team members temperature;
- All high touch surface are frequently cleaned and sanitized every two hours;
- All our Back of House premises are cleaned and sanitized every two hours;
- We regularly ventilate guest corridors;
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees is upon request, subject to availability;
- In room magazines, pencils and notepads will be available upon request;
- We aim to provide rooms to our guests which were vacant for 24 hours prior to your check in;
- Stay-over cleaning service is upon request only. Please contact member of staff to schedule at least 3 hours window in order to minimize social contact;
- In each room we are providing hand sanitizing measures;
- Housekeeping service is available from 9:00 till 15:00, we are not performing turn-down service;
- Our linen is cleaned at a high temperature;
- All guest requests are delivered with a tray and left outside the room;
- Daily updates to our employees about safety measures.
RESTAURANT AND BAR:
- Our tables are spaced according to social distancing regulation;
- All guests must be seated at a table and will be seated by our team;
- Our restaurant team will be taking extra protective measures to ensure your safety based on local government regulations.
WELLNESS AND SPA:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all treatment rooms thoroughly for your worry-free visit to our SPA. This includes but is not limited to: reception area, sofa seats, tables, changing rooms, massage beds;
- Our SPA has complied with the social distancing guidelines and implemented safe distancing measures: limit to not more than 2-3 customers in the SPA;
- Hand sanitizers are also placed around the SPA for customer and staff usage;
- We are using the eucalyptus oil in our aroma diffuser to purify and cleanse the air in the spa; Eucalyptus oil has a myriad of benefits including antiseptic properties, it also was used as remedy for common respiratory illnesses. With a clean, refreshing and soothing scent, the aroma of eucalyptus essential oils is rejuvenating and a mood-lifter as well;
- With all these safety and hygiene measures implemented, it is safe to visit our SPA for your appointments.
- If you are at higher risk (60 years and older) we kindly ask you to stay at home if possible;
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene and maintain at least safe distance between yourself and others;
- To protect our staff and other guests we reserve the right not to serve people who have flu-like symptoms.
We wish you a warm welcome to Hotel PACAI.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: +370 5 2770000
Go to top